Compose a three-four (3-4) page paper in which you do the following:
- Use third person point of view (POV) and the appropriate voice and tone throughout your paper.
- Write an introduction paragraph, which includes your thesis statement. It is suggested that this paragraph contain 5-7 sentences.
- Write a supporting/body paragraph for each of the three (3) points/reasons from your thesis statement. It is suggested that each paragraph contain at least 5-7 sentences.
- Write with logic and with transitions throughout your paper.
- Write a conclusion paragraph. It is suggested that this paragraph contain at least 5-7 sentences.
- Apply proper grammar, mechanics, punctuation, and APA formatting throughout your paper.
Your assignment must follow these general APA formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. It should also have a running head, short title headers, numbered pages, indented paragraphs, and a References page with hanging indent(s).
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. Note: The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length of three-four (3-4) pages.
- In-text citations follow APA style, using attributive tags and signal verbs.
- Did you cite at least four (4) sources (no more than two (2) of the provided sources in the webtext)? Are your sources credible?