Select a marketing topic of your choice (examples include: Global Marketing, Services, Pricing). Begin your research by using the college Library or an electronic database search.
Find a scholarly, peer-reviewed journal article (published within the last 5 years) on a topic addressed in this course that is of interest to you.
Write an article review of 750-1,000 words that addresses the following:
- What is the thesis (main idea) of the article?
- Why is (are) the author(s) writing about the topic?
- What facts are presented?
- How does it relate to the other readings (especially the text) on the topic?
- What are the conclusions and recommendations?
- Critique the article.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.An abstract is not required.
Refer to “Article Review Grading Criteria” for criteria to be used in grading.