I need someone to watch and answer the questions
1) Watch – Before the Music Dies
- What does Andrewâ€™s brother say he feels has happened in the music world?
- Whose music is said to be the foundation of â€œAmericanâ€ musicâ€
- What form currently â€œrules the world?â€
- What killed the radio star?
- What technology/software â€œfixesâ€ poor singing?
- What Act was passed in 1996 and what impact did it have?
- How many â€œmajorâ€ record labels are there?
- What does â€œA&Râ€ mean and what do they do?
- How was the beginning of â€œNapsterâ€ described in terms of its impact?
- What critic of the music industryâ€™s response to the internet, downloading and â€œpiracyâ€ is that the companyâ€™s do what?
- What has Branford Marsalis learned about students (and teachers)?
- Who wrote that last song, â€œFool For Youâ€?
- Did you hear any music in this documentary that you never had heard before and that you also liked?
2. Watch This Film Is Not Yet Rated (Parts ONE and TWO which is linked from this first page) and:
- NC-17 used to be known as what rating?
- The current rating system is described by Jon Lewis as what?
- Who/what organization gives the ratings?
- What are some impacts of ratings on films?
- What does â€œindependentâ€ mean?
- What role was played by Will Hays?
- Who was Jack Valenti? What organization did he start/head and what did/does it do? And who do they serve?
- What is meant by describing the film industry as a set of â€œvertically integrated monopolies?â€
- What was the â€œBlacklist?â€
- What is more likely to receive an NC-17 rating, a violence or sex?
- What is the relationship between Hollywood and the military?
- Describe the relationship represented between Hollywood and elected officials/politicians/government.
- To whom are copyright â€œpiratesâ€ compared?
- What rating does this film receive?
23 hours ago