Assignment—Using Your Thinking
In this lesson, you looked at two types of thinking, reactive and reflective. Put simply, reactive thinking results in quick decisions while reflective thinking constitutes evaluating the situation and then planning an appropriate action. For the following decisions, which type of thinking would you be most likely to use? Explain your answer.
- Deciding whether or not to stop and vote as you are driving home on election day
- Deciding whom you will vote for
- Deciding which school to attend
- Reading through the entire assignment before beginning work
- Deciding whether or not to post a picture on Instagram or Facebook
- Deciding whether or not to loan money to a family member
- Deciding where to stop to pick up dinner
- Deciding which car to purchase
- Deciding which is the right deal for purchasing a car
- Deciding what to wear to a job interview
Write a 1–2-page paper in Word format.