Interview a certified K-12 classroom teacher about pre-referral assessments and his or her role in the response to intervention (RTI) process. Your interview should address the following prompts:
- The criteria and distinguishing factors of RTI level one, RTI level two, and RTI level three;
- Examples of and how RTI level one, RTI level two, and RTI level three are administered to students;
- How the classroom teacher records and interprets information from the RTIs;
- How the RTI information is used in making eligibility, program and placement decisions for individuals with exceptionalities; and
- Strategies in communicating RTI results to various stakeholders.
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect upon your interview.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
*The reference attached is needed for paper.