1. Synthesize relevant information, including research related to the diagnosis and treatment of HYPERTENSION. Describe the pathophysiology of Hypertension in depth. Include a discussion of the implications of the age continuum for this disease. Discuss the genomic issues inherent in the disease process, including what is known and what is not known.
2. Provide a review of the literature on the basics of the disease and its treatment. Recognize the assumptions inherent in the current literature and identify any unstated or missing information.
3. Develop and justify various approaches to the stated problem, including nonpharmacological and pharmacological treatment. Describe your approach to collecting this needed information. Include what keywords you used in a literature search, which databases were utilized, and any electronic clinical tools.
4. Clearly articulate at least two approaches to the treatment of the condition. Describe the approach to the treatment of the specific disease (Hypertension), including the various possible approaches.
5. Defend the choice of the treatment option. This must include a reflection on the availability of peer-reviewed information and your analysis of the credibility of that information.
6. Identify and utilized at least one published clinical guideline related to the disease process of hypertension.
7. Create and discuss a plan for follow-up and referral with patient
8. Utilize a minimum of five peer-reviewed articles published within the last seven years.
Paper will be 10 pages