Part I: Implementation
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report describing how you plan to implement your strategic plan. In your report:
- Determine the potential barriers you anticipate and how you plan on overcoming them.
- Create a plan for communicating your plan to all the organization’s employees.
- Describe market entry strategy and the procedure you plan on using to implement your strategic plan.
- Choose methods and strategies to support implementation processes.
Part II: Evaluation and Control
Write a 700- to 1,050-word evaluation plan in which you:
- Determine what measurement guidelines should be used to verify strategy effectiveness.
- Explain when you would consider altering the strategic plan you have suggested if implementation does not go according to plans.
- Determine what tolerance range should be in place that would call for corrective action if exceeded.
- Determine what corrective action you would need to make if the organization’s performance fell outside the tolerance range.
Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar to support your information.
Format your plan according to APA guidelines.