- Brief background of the general issue (i.e., privacy, computer crime, etc.) ï‚· Use in-text citations from your references in this section.
- Approach your identified case from the following positions:pro (defendant), con (prosecution), and how a (jury) would render a decision. Support each side with in-text citations from your references.
- State all/any ethical issues associated with the case. ï‚· Use in-text citations from your references in this section.
- Summarize your argumentation (arguments) — include your overall assessment of the issues involved.
- State the results of the case if applicable.Also, state your agreement/disagreement with the verdict.
- Use in-text citations from your references in this section.
- Proper grammar and format required.
- Your name should be on every page (as a header or footer).
- Include in-text citations (Failure to do so will result in a 50-pt. deduction from overall grade) Plagiarism of any part or whole of the exam will result in a zero grade!!! All papers will be turned in to a plagiarism software package: Turnitin.
Argumentation (Discussion of positions)
Style and Writing