product is called the tailgate speaker
Product is based off the tailgate speaker of gmc
target market is people who tailgate at concerts and football games ‘
- Your venture’s mission, vision, and values and your unique value proposition
- Your current proposed organizational structure and the one you believe you will need to transition to and at what point you think you will need to make that transition
- Your projected high-level organizational growth goals at: 1, 3, 5, and 10 years
- The KPIs you will use to measure your progress in attaining these goals
- A description of expansion opportunities.
- A detailed description of the markets you will target, identifying customer’s needs
- A map of the competition you will face as you scale and how you will differentiate.
- A PESTEL analysis
- Financial goals broken down quarterly and yearly.
- A marketing plan of how you will achieve growth complete with an online engagement plan.
- A financial plan to determine what capital is accessible during growth and identification of resource needs
- A breakdown of your company’s staffing needs and responsibilities.
- A plan to foster accountability and motivation in your employees and how you will maintain culture.
- A customer retention plan
You will compile this information into a written business plan, complete with an executive summary.