As a security architect, write a paper that addresses the questions below. Be sure to explain the process and steps you would use, as appropriate.
- How would you minimize users clicking on links without considering the risks of their actions?
- How would you address Web page addresses that are disguised or take you to an unexpected site?
- How would you ensure that third-party software has a mechanism for receiving security updates?
- How would you ensure users know how to configure their web browsers securely?
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: SEU CS564: Cyber Defense in Web Attacks
Course Materials: EC-Council. (2017). Ethical hacking and countermeasures: Web applications and data servers (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN-13: 9781305883451