The Wailing Wall/The Gospel According to St. Luke 21: 37/The Glorious Qur’an
- ❖ In the accompanying packet, you will find three Jewish texts and three Christian texts.
- ❖ For each of the religious systems:
- Select one of the texts and explain why you have chosen it as most representative of the religious system;
- Address the reasons why the other two readings were not, in your assessment, as representative. You may use outside sources to make your case.
- ❖ All the information you need to construct your critical apparatus (in-text citations, footnotes and bibliography) are in the packet. If you need help with this, see me during Office Hours or visit the Center for Teaching and Learning. FORMATING:
- ❖ Calibri 11pt; double-spacing; 3 ENTIRE pages (minimum and maximum).
- ❖ Use in-text citations for direct quotes from sacred texts (Book Chapter: Verse; e.g. Jb 38: 4), and Chicago Manual of Style for all other textual references.
- ❖ If not using Answer Sheet: files should be .doc/.docx or .pdf. No .pages files.