Cognitive Ergonomics :
1. What are the different types of attention? Clarify each of them with practical examples.
2. Name different types of controls. Of the available types, which do you think is the
easiest to operate and more efficient than the rest?
3. How do displays and controls act as complementary to each other?
4. Select a device (may be kitchen appliance, or something else) and based on the general
guidelines for preparation of instruction provided in the text, develop an instruction
manual for the operation of the device.
5. For a character stroke width of 0.35 inch, determine the comfortable viewing distance.
Please I need the references that the writer going to use if they could.