“Technical Writing” Please respond to the following:
- Describe an example of technical writing that you have written or encountered in the past week at work, home or school, and the characteristics that identifies it as technical writing.
- Consider past assignments you have done for school using academic and expressive writing. Explain which form is easier for you to use and state why.
Week 1 Discussion 2
Week 1 eActivity
- Use the Internet to find an example of technical writing for a product you use often. Be prepared to discuss.
- From the e-Activity, state the type of technical writing you chose, the author, title, and location. Then, identify the message’s audience, purpose, and tone.
- From the e-Activity, determine how well the message meets the intended audience, purpose, and tone.