The article summary will be 700 words (no less than 650 words and no more than 750 words), include 3 components, and be worth 15% of the course grade overall (60 points total).For this assignment, you will read an empirical study from a peer-reviewed journal article (on an Exerciserelated topic) and summarize it. The purpose of this assignment is to (a) apply course concepts when summarizing a peer-reviewed journal article and (b) demonstrate critical thinking and writing skills. Read carefully through the directions below as well as the grading rubric at the end to understand how to successfully complete the assignment.
Below is an attachment of the article, rubric, and instruction of what to write in the essay.
Also the article analysis require that you use information from the book (Understanding Research Method)
The topic that is needed in the article is
- Validity (Topics 35-38)
- Reliability (Topics 39-40)
- True Experimental Designs (Topic 52)
- Threats to Validity (Topics 53-54)
- Topics 30-34 Sampling continued.
- Topics 35 to 40 Validity and Reliability
- Experimental & non experimental research (4-6)
- Quantitative and qualitative research (7, 8)
- (NOT ALL TOPICS ARE NEEDED TO BE INCLUDED, HOWEVER INCLUDE WHAT IS APPROPRIATE TO THE ESSAY)
****If you don’t have access to the book I am willing to offer you my chegg account to access the book.