I am currently in a graduate master’s level course that is titled “Strategic Planning & Implementation” and am needing some help on a following research paper of a “former employer” of mine (included web links below about the “OhioHealth” hospital medical organization that I used to work for and also must include No Plagiarism and APA citations used, including three or more peer-reviewed references with web links provided (meaning more than one author for peer-reviewed sources).
Chosen Organization of my Former Employer of the OhioHealth Organization web links:
About OhioHealth: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/
OhioHealth Who We Are: https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers/who-we-are/
Per instructor request, No Plagiarism and will be checked.
Include proper APA peer-reviewed citations in paper and references that include “direct web links” of peer-reviewed sources. Must include three or more peer-reviewed sources (as in more than one author used cited). Also, include proper headings and sub-title headings of topic discussions below.
Write a 1,400-word minimum or more (excluding title and reference page wording) internal environmental analysis in which you include the following:
- Assess the organization’s internal environment.
- Identify the most important strengths and weaknesses of your organization including an assessment of the organization’s resources.
- Identify the most important internal environmental factors in the general, industry, and external analysis in relation to the internal analysis.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Assess the structure of the organization and the influence this has on its performance.
- Determine the organization’s competitive position and the possibilities this provides. (OhioHealth’s competitor is OSU Wexner Medical Center and Mount Carmel Health System in Columbus, Ohio)
- References- APA three or more peer-reviewed (more than one author used); include direct web links.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.