Reflection 5 Prompt:
The last claim of this class is that Communication is Powerful.
What is one specific example from your own experience of the world that demonstrates the power of communication? What is the communication component of your example? What made communication powerful in your example? Reference explicitly at least one of the articles from week 7 or 8.
Your work must be your own original response to this prompt.
A note about reflection structure: 500 words equal about 2 double-spaced pages. You should write in complete sentences, use paragraphs, spell check, and proofread. Also, for each assignment, EVERY word (including quoted words) count toward the total word count.
If you have a question or concern about your grade, once it is posted, go see your TA in person. We do not respond to comments posted here.
1. Is your response 450-500 words? Include your word count as the last word in your assignment. Simply include the number. This is a word limit, not suggestion.
2. Is your response proofread and spellchecked?
3. Is your response coherent and well-structured?
1. Did you provide an appropriate and specific example?
2. Did you clearly identify the communication aspect of your example?
3. Did you clearly articulate the connection between your example and the idea that communication is powerful?
4. Did you explicitly reference at least one of the readings from week 7 or 8?
The reading can be used as example in the essay.