- You are a college student, but you also wait tables at a restaurant. One evening, one of your professors happens to come in for a meal (seemingly on a date!). Use the concepts of audience segregation and facework to describe the interaction.
- What is the difference between coercion and authority ? use an example to demonstrate this difference.
- What is the difference between absolute and relative poverty? Provide an example in your answer.
- Historically, how did women attain upward mobility? Has this changed over time?
- What is the significance of women taking their spouse’s last name when they marry? Why do you think many women are now deciding against this practice? Does this reflect the changes in masculinity and femininity in our culture over time?
- List examples of situations in which adult men are called ‘boys’ in our culture? How would you explain this?
Nerdywriters.org is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations and therefore you are safe.