Write a three to four page paper (not including the title and reference pages) about a contemporary leadership situation that is familiar to you. You may use the same situation from the week two assignment. Your paper needs to:
- Define path-goal leadership.
- Identify the path-goal leadership style used in this situation; provide the tasks, and the subordinates’ characteristics.
- Support your position with specific examples.
- Explain whether the action taken was appropriate and effective.
- Discuss if the path-goal leadership approach would be useful in understanding the leadership applied to the situation.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least two scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format