In a response of at least 500 words, answer the following questions. You can include multimodal features in this response if you’d like.
- What message do you want your Portfolio (The final assignment that combines all works throughout the quarter, to show one’s progress in order to pass the class) to send, if you could sum that message up in one sentence?
- What is the best way to get that message across?
- What is one major skill that you’d like to show off in the Portfolio? How can you show it off? What are different types of evidence you can use to show off this skill?
- Who is the audience for this portfolio?
- What do you know about that audience that can help you appeal to them? Think deeply.
- Why might you want to include multimodal aspects in your portfolio (photos, videos, songs, etc.)? What are some ways you can make good use of this ability?
- What is the first impression you want your reader to have when they open up your Portfolio? How can you achieve that?
- What do you want your reader to think when they finish reading/browsing your Portfolio and put it down? What do you want them to feel? How can you achieve that?