Write an additional 2–3 pages to your Executive Summary compilation submitted in Week 4, explaining your evaluation plans for the project, as follows:
- What measures will you use to evaluate the project’s success?
- What does success look like?
- What methods will you use to conduct the evaluation of the project?
- What is the time line for evaluating the project?
- How will you ensure the project’s continued success moving forward?
Make sure to include citations as well as any references used.
Add 3–4 slides that address these points to your existing PowerPoint presentation that you created in Phase 4. Include 100-200 words for your speaker notes with these new slides.
Key Assignment Final Submission
Submit your final Executive Summary and PowerPoint presentation to your instructor. Be sure to incorporate any of the valid feedback or changes that you received from your peers and instructor if it applies. The final submissions should be professional in all aspects and free from errors.
Executive Summary: 15–18 pages ; 10-11-slide PowerPoint with 100–200 words of speaker notes