My final paper topic: Emergency Preparedness for Children in shelters. Focus on preparedness for Children in shelter and identify their needs as normal children or children with special needs. Especially, the resources that they may need.
Avoid speculation and personal opinion. Use peer-reviewed journals, governmental websites etc. as resources. Must be accessible online. Be sure you address the primary focus of your paper. Avoid generalities. The Final paper should be 7-10 pages (not counting cover page and reference list) or about 3500 words. Content matters more than word count. Look through the literature and cite credible resources. Use APA formatting.
- I need the paper outline after 72 hours and should address the following:
· Abstract – An overview of the paper topic, importance of the topic etc. Begin your abstract with “The purpose of this discussion is to…”
· Targeted topics – Sample paper subheadings, major areas to be covered in your paper. Use bullets to help separate each subheading.
· Selected references – cite at least three at this point (but will need to cite more in final paper). Also, see “Annotated Bibliography” below.
· Expected conclusions – what you expect at this point, recognizing that your final conclusions may be different; expect to discuss the difference(s) in your final paper.
- Annotated bibliography is due after 5 days. Annotation is simply a brief summary of the articles highlights, relevance to your paper etc. Two or three sentences for each paper are sufficient.
- Final paper is due after 10 days.