E-commerce with internet have created new ways in which businesses can relate to their customers, suppliers, partners and investors. The Internet’s open architecture allows for new relationships, channels and ways of doing business among manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, service providers and end-users.
1. Identify a company that operates online. Give a review of its products and services. (5 marks)
2. Analyse and provide an evidence of its failure and success of the products or services.(5 marks)
3. Briefly discuss FOUR (4) common mistakes made in the design of the sites website. (5 marks)
4. Describe THREE (3) factors that would may cause the chosen company to continue doing business in traditional ways and avoid electronic commerce.(5 marks)
5. Justify what other strategies will you recommend the site should explore to turn browsers into buyers? (5 marks)
A formal report is required for 2000 – 2500 words.