For the paper, you will apply the concepts learned in class to an analysis of a company using data from its annual report. Using the concepts from this course, you will analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the company. You will then write a report either recommending or not recommending purchase of the company stock.
The completed report should include:
- An introduction to the company, including background information.
- A complete and thorough financial statement review.
- Pro Forma financial statements (balance sheet and income statement) for the next fiscal year, assuming a 10% growth rate in sales and cost of goods sold (COGS) for the next year.
- Complete ratio analysis for the last fiscal year using at least two ratios from each of the following categories:
- Financial leverage
- Asset management
- Market value
- Calculate return on equity (ROE) using the DuPont system.
- Calculate economic value added.
- A synopsis of your findings, including your recommendations and rationale for whether or not to purchase stock from this company.
This report should be eight to ten pages long excluding title page and reference page(s). Use APA 6th edition formatting guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Support your findings and recommendations with evidence from at least five scholarly resources; such as the textbook, industry reports, and articles from the Ashford University Library.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL WORK AND SHOW ALL NECESSARY CALCULATIONS AND CITE ALL REFERENCES!!