Review the discussion of work teams provided in Chapter 8 of the textbook. Then, address the following:
- How would you structure the committee in terms of numbers, composition, skills and areas of expertise, personal characteristics, and committee resource requirements?
- Once these committee criteria have been met, what processes would you institute to ensure that the committee is successful in preparing the self-study and the organization for the site visit?
- Utilizing a minimum of three scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library,:
- Identify and describe two measurements for the selected committee related to patient care or safety.
- Explain why the measurement is important for patient care and/or safety.
- Identify a national benchmark for each measurement.
- Identify the data elements for the measurement.
- Identify the source of the data elements for the measurement.
Your paper should be a minimum of two to three pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. The three scholarly sources are excluding the textbook and articles included in this course.