- Visit the Center for Disease Control Emerging Infectious Disease website. Choose
one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research
design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure
to include an explanation of the following questions in your response:
- Is it evident that primary, secondary, or meta-analysis was used?
- What role did surveys play, if any? Explain.
- Were there any flaws or discrepancies in the data? Why or why not?
two journal articles, one that uses descriptive epidemiology, and the
other that uses analytic epidemiology. Summarize each article and
compare and contrast the research designs.
- Complete the computer training regarding human participant protection. Please attach a copy of the completion certificate.
assignment should be between 1800 and 2000 words in length and contain
at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook and
provided material. Please submit your assignment in one APA formatted
document. The completion certificate can be submitted as a separate