The Capizzi article discusses six key areas for effective classroom management. Explain and defend your position on the ranking of the six different areas and whether they are all equally important in maintaining effective classroom management.
Identify seven classroom management procedures that accomplish the following:
- Establish routines;
- Optimize time for instruction;
- Allow the learning environment to operate efficiently;
- Address digital citizenship, including the safe, ethical, and legal use of technology and digital information;
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning; and
- Consider additional concerns that may arise in the classroom consistent with the class profile and grade level.
In a total of 250 words, write a detailed step-by-step process that identifies how you will teach and practice each procedure.
In a 250 word essay, create your own rules, consequences, and rewards system by doing the following:
- Choose or create your own set of 3-5 rules with consequences for your future classroom.
- Research various models of consequence ladders and choose one or create your own based on your research.
- Describe where and how you will document the consequences.
- Choose or create your own reward system.
- Describe where and how you will document the rewards.
Include a minimum of three scholarly references.