Your story must meet these additional requirements:
- Use correct AP style.
- Include at least one hyperlink.
- Double-space and indent paragraphs, using the software settings we have discussed in class.
- Make sure your name is on your assignment.
- Length: 500 to 600 words.
- Sources: No story should depend on just one source. Single-source stories fail to explore alternative sides to the issue, plus they frequently fail to hold the reader’s attention. Even stories about speeches or meetings should be balanced by indicating conflicting opinions or including reaction. Stories should reflect the sense that issues are multifaceted; journalists do this by including sources whose positions, background, knowledge and interests give them reason to know and understand the issues and the impact of the issues. You are expected to do sufficient reporting to understand the viewpoints of the principal characters and to include the range of positions in this and all of your stories.
My topic is international office stuff include student. You can focus on “how international office help international students.”
You can make up the interview, but the sheet must contain 5 direct quote from the 5 people.