- Develop a feature-story example that has at least three capabilities, features, and stories.
- Explain how you would communicate the features from your example to the rest of the team.
FEATURE STORY EXAMPLE:
Your user story should have
Who benefits- Role of the person
Why do you need this?
What benefit you will gain.
One Example: As a customer, I need the capability to track product shipment details, so that I can find out the actual product arrival date
“Release Planning” Please respond to the following:
- Develop a release plan based on a feature-story example that has at least three capabilities, features, and stories. Note: You may use the same example you developed in Discussion 1 to develop your release plan.
- Explain what your iteration 0 would accomplish after your feature-story example is released.
- Read the following articles and be prepared to discuss.
- “Agile Case Study – Cayen Systems” located at http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/394071/Agile-C…
- “Going Agile – A Case Study” located at http://www.ss.com.au/articles/Going%20Agile%20-%20…
- From the case study, suggest at least three strategies (not discussed in the case study) to successfully conduct multilevel planning.
- Explain each strategy.
- Determine the pros and cons of multilevel planning.
- Include an example of each to support your response.
- Use a min of two (2) sources
“Prioritization Against Time Constraints” Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are working on a project and the release date is predetermined by upper management.
- Determine if you can use Agile release planning, and explain why or why not.
- Suggest (3) strategies on how you can increase productivity and mitigate risks in the situation described in Part 1 of this discussion
- Use a min of one (1) source
“Coaching and Team Development” Please respond to the following:
- Explain the steps you would take, and the techniques you would use, to mold a group of individuals into a team.
- Justify your response.
- Choose at least three techniques that you would use to improve a team member’s performance and provide a rationale for your choices.
“The Adapt and Close Phases” Please respond to the following:
- Take a position on whether or not you would use Agile project management methods to monitor and control the projects.
- Justify your response.
- Suggest ways to manage exceptions in an Agile project management framework.
- Include two examples to support your response.