**I have already started the PowerPoint and have included relevant information from prior assignments. The titles and blank pages on the PowerPoint I am having trouble with because I have never done a research proposal. Please help!
Research Proposal Instructions
During this course, you have developed a purpose statement and a corresponding research question, evaluated quantitative and qualitative research studies, identified a research design that you could use to address your research question, and composed a Literature Review on your topic.
As a culminating project for this course, you will incorporate your previous work into a 25-slide PowerPoint presentation Research Proposal. You are not required to conduct the research that you discuss in your proposal; instead, outline a possible research plan. In your presentation, include the following elements:
- Title (1 slide)
- Abstract (1 slide)
- Purpose of the study (1 slide)
- Research question(s) (and hypotheses if selecting a quantitative design) (1–2 slides)
- Definition of variables and key terms (4 slides maximum)
- Operational definitions (i.e., measurable definitions) of variables
- Review of the literature (5 slides maximum)
- Summary of the significant themes that emerged in your literature review (# of slides as needed)
- Research design (1 slide)
- Sampling (1 slide)
- Methods of data collection (1–2 slides)
- Data-analysis procedures (2–4 slides)
- Ethics and human relations (1–2 slides)
- Timeline (1 slide)
- Reference list (# of slides as needed)
Follow correct APA format for citations as necessary. See the Research Proposal Grading Rubric for the specific grading criteria.
Submit this assignment by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.