Subject-System engineering methods
Minimum 5 references are mandatory
Please make it very effectively and no plagiarism and answer each and every question in detail
- Define reliability. What are its major characteristics?
- Why is reliability important in system design? When in the life-cycle process should it be considered? To what extent should reliability be emphasized in system design, and what are some of the factors that govern this?
- What are the quantitative measures of reliability (discuss measures for hardware, software, personnel, facilities, and data)?
- How would you define the overall failure rate for a system? What should be included (or excluded)? Why?
- Describe some of the advantages of reliability sequential testing. Identify some of the disadvantages. What is meant by life testing? Accelerated testing?
- Describe each of the following
- FMECA(Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
- FTA(Fault-Tree Analysis
- How are the FMECA and the RCM( Reliability-Centered Maintenance ) analysis related
- Define maintainability. How does it differ from maintenance? Provide some examples.
- Why is maintainability important in system design? When in the life-cycle process should it be considered? Why?
- What are the quantitative measures of maintainability (discuss measures for hardware, software, personnel, facilities, and for the logistic support infrastructure)?
- What is the significant difference between MTBF( Mean Time Between failure )and MTBM(Mean Time Between Maintenance) and Between MTBF and MTBR(Mean Time Between Maintenance)? Between MTBR and MTBM?
please make it very correctly answer each and every question in very detail
Note -answer each and every question very clearly and all in APA format and be in topic
its very important Please make it very effectively and no plagiarism