Length: 250-300 words
>>>>Answer all of the questions
You MUST use in-text citations in your work. Without citations, your work will be assumed to be plagiarized. PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WRITE MOSTLY IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
For this discussion board you must research a case that you think has changed us significantly in the way we live and work within today’s society.
- Who were the people involved?
- What was actually decided in the case?
- What happened later and how what was decided on the facts changed our lives?
- What were the later implications for that area of law and/or other areas of law?
- What legacy has the case left?